_popUp_VersatileHTML
_login mobile
 
_imagem de topo

breadcrumb

_CAT_SearchNF_mobile

Quinta de Cidrô Chardonnay White Wine

Quinta de Cidrô Chardonnay White Wine
Seller: Velvet Bull Portugal
D0920
2018
Quinta de Cidrô
750
14.00
Portugal
Porto e Douro
White Wine
13.50
Chardonnay
Stock Icon
16,28 €
£14.71
Starting from: 6 units 15,97 €
£14.43
QUINTA DE CIDRÔ CHARDONNAY WHITE

VARIETIES
Chardonnay

VINIFICATION
80% of the wine ferment in French oak barrels, the remaining 20% of the wine fermented in stainless steel vats with temperature control.
The Chardonnay fermented in oak, remains in barrels for another 8 months in contact with fine lees on the batonage method. The final batch is made in order to achieve the desired balance.
TEST RESULTS
A clean and shiny wine with an attractive pale yellow color. A great Chardonnay that impresses with its concentration and intensity, displaying a complexity of tropical aromas such as pineapple, peach and pear harmoniously integrated with light nuances of wood and buttery notes. Excellent acidity, refreshing and very balanced, with a long and persistent finish.

ALCOHOL
13.5%

Related Products

_info_central

Prices shown are for UK only. If you choose a different delivery country, prices may change.