Loridos Chardonnay Bruto
Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
Alcohol: 13,5% Vol.
Winemaking and Ageing
The classic method is used, where the first fermentation of the natural sugars begins and the yeasts are then added. This all occurs in the bottle which is eventually presented for sale.
Loridos Blanc de Blanc is produced from a base wine of 100% Chardonnay grapes (50% of which are fermented in new oak casks). It is and extra Brut pas dose, since no liqueur de tirage (a mixture of sugar, yeast and still Champagne wine) is added at disgorgement stage.
During tasting, one is presented with a very fine and creamy mousse in the mouth. An intense aroma and complex flavour with a long and dry finish in the mouth.
Aperitifs, dried fruits or with elaborate dishes.
Serving temperature: 8°C
The storage or keeping conditions of the wine are very important if we want to preserve the wine's characteristics and guarantee a regular evolution for a long time. The storage place should guarantee:
- temperature around 10º-12º;
- some ventilation to avoid fungus proliferation;
- should allow the horizontal disposal of the bottles;
- absence of oscillations and vibrations;
- absence of unpleasant odors;
- bottles should be away from light;
- relative humidity should be high.