Aliança Reserva Bairrada Bruto
Alcohol: 12,5% vol.
Grapes: 65% Bical, 25% Baga and 10% Arinto
Serving Temperature: Between 8ºC and 10ºC.
Aging: 15 months in bottle before “dégorgement”.
Pale yellow. Fruity, complex and intense fragrance. On the mouth it reveals a note of ripe fruits. Balanced acidity and great persistence at the end.
We suggest it for leisure moments and as an appetizer, or following meat and fish dishes.
The storage or keeping conditions of the wine are very important if we want to preserve the wine's characteristics and guarantee a regular evolution for a long time. The storage place should guarantee:
- temperature around 10º-12º;
- some ventilation to avoid fungus proliferation;
- should allow the horizontal disposal of the bottles;
- absence of oscillations and vibrations;
- absence of unpleasant odors;
- bottles should be away from light;
- relative humidity should be high.